| American Immigration Center is not owned, affiliated or operated by the US government or any state agency.

American Immigration Center

Green Card Renewal Denial Reasons

Permanent Resident Cards have expiration dates. Permanent residents whose Green Card will expire must file either Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. Permanent residents use this form to renew a standard, 10-year Green Card up to six months before their card expires. Form I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions on Permanent Residence. Conditional …

Green Card Renewal Denial ReasonsRead More »

¿Se puede revocar mi “green card” o “tarjeta verde” de los EE.UU.?

El titular de la tarjeta verde de los Estados Unidos lo acredita como residente permanente del país de por vida. En la mayoría de los casos, este estatus es verdaderamente permanente, pero en algunos casos muy raros se puede revocar la tarjeta verde. Esto generalmente ocurre debido a: Fraude de inmigración.  Si alguien se casa …

¿Se puede revocar mi “green card” o “tarjeta verde” de los EE.UU.?Read More »

Green Card from Marriage to US Citizen

One of the fastest and most efficient ways to obtain permanent residency, and later citizenship, in the United States, is through marriage to a U.S. citizen. However, a green card is not awarded automatically upon marriage, and the application process must be followed precisely. In addition, USCIS can scrutinize applications based on a marriage relationship, …

Green Card from Marriage to US CitizenRead More »