Latest US Immigration Posts

Form I-485 Filing Fee

September 15, 2017

Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, needs to be filed by an individual who seeks to apply for legal permanent resident status while in the U.S. through the process called adjustment

Read More »

Form N-565 Filing fee

September 11, 2017

Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document, is filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to get a lost naturalization or a citizenship certificate replaced. Those who have lost their Declaration of Intention, Repatriation

Read More »

Form N-600 Filing Fee

September 8, 2017

Form N-600, Application for a Certificate of Citizenship is the form issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to be used to request a Certificate of Citizenship. Those who are automatically eligible for U.S. citizenship

Read More »

I-131 Form Filing Fee

August 29, 2017

Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, is the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) form that one should file to get a travel document. This applies to green card holders, refugees and those whose adjustment

Read More »