H-3 Trainee Visa
The H-3 visa category is designed for foreign nationals seeking on-the-job training provided by a U.S. company or a U.S. government agency in order to advance their career in their country. In order to be eligible for an H-3 visa, similar training opportunities should not exist in the foreign national's home country. The H-3 Visa is not for employment purposes within the United States, it is only issued for training.
Here a few of the H-3 Visa features:
- There are no numerical limits to H-3 Trainee Visas though there is a limit of fifty (50) per year regarding "special education" H-3 Trainee Visas.
- Individuals should apply for H-3 Visa at a U.S. Consulate overseas. The H-3 visa applicant must be the beneficiary of an approved visa petition. Basically, before the trainee can apply for the visa, the company which is sponsoring the training must file a petition with United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). Generally, it takes USCIS two (2) to four (4) months to approve the visa petition. Once the petition is approved, the applicant must schedule an appointment to apply for the visa at a nearby consulate.
- An H-3 visa holder can travel in and out of the United States without restrictions, or can stay in the United States continuously until the visa expires.
The H-3 Visa is an attractive alternative for businesses that wish to sponsor individuals who do not have the rigorous language, education and experience requirements mandated under the J-1 category. Find out if you qualify and apply now!
Get your career to the next level! Come to the U.S. and get trained at a company or government agency. Apply for your H-3 Trainee Visa in a few easy steps!
Inside this package you will find:
- A complete set of forms that you will need to fill out to get your H-3 Visa.
- Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations, for you to perfectly understand what is requested in every single line of the forms.
- What is a H-3 Visa?
- H-3 Visa Qualification and Eligibility Requirements.
- The H-3 Visa Process -- Step by Step.
- Filling Out H-3 Visa Forms -- Step by Step.
- Maintaining Status.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the H-3 Visa.
- H-3 Visa Appendices:
- Appendix A: Useful Websites
- Appendix B: Steps in USCIS I-129 Petition Processing
- Appendix C: Sample Outline of Training Program
- Appendix D: Sample Company Support Letter
It is easy and quick! Order your package now!
H-3 Trainee Visa Application
Share the page
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Immigration reform still kicking: In the last week, many articles claimed that comprehensive immigration reform...
> Read more
Many DREAMers are still unaware of the age restrictions for deferred action status. To become eligible for deferred action...
Many believe that a minor sibling of a US citizen can get a Green Card through his/her parents' petition...
> Read more