If you are an investor, apply for visa today and come to the U.S.!
Sometimes, applying for a visa without a lawyer could be overwhelming. With this package you can follow this process in a smooth and easy way. All by yourself! Find the Government forms, requirements and step-by-step instructions that you need to complete your Investment Visa Application. Start today! Order your kit!
The Immigration and Nationality Act provides a yearly minimum of 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas which are divided into five preference categories. You can find these categories inside this kit and identify your own. This types of visa may require a labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor, and the filing of a petition with the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security.
Inside this package you will find:
- A complete set of forms that you will need to fill out to get your Investment Visa Application
- Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations, for you to perfectly understand what is requested in every single line of the forms
- How to Establish your Ethnic Background.
- Introduction and Eligibility Requirements for your Investment Visa Application
- E-Visa: General Information & Eligibility Requirements, Rules Applicable to E-Visa Category, List of Treaty Countries, Additional Requirements
- E-1 Visa: General Information & Eligibility Requirements, Investment Types
- E-2 Visa: General Information & Eligibility Requirements, Visa Processing
- Completing the Application Forms for your Investment Visa Application
- Submission of the Documents & Government Processing for the Investment Visa
- Document Translations, Filing Instructions, Direct Mail Notice.
- Filing fee Schedule for the Investment Visa Application
- Contact Information for Government Agencies, Directory of American Consulates and Embassies
- Updates About Investment Visa Application
It is easy and quick! Order your package now!
Investment Visa Application
Share the page
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Immigration reform still kicking: In the last week, many articles claimed that comprehensive immigration reform...
> Read more
Many DREAMers are still unaware of the age restrictions for deferred action status. To become eligible for deferred action...
Many believe that a minor sibling of a US citizen can get a Green Card through his/her parents' petition...
> Read more