J-1 Temporary Visitor Exchange Visa
The J-1 nonimmigrant visa is available to individuals who are approved to join an exchange visitor program in the United States. Before you apply for J-1 Visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate office, individuals must meet the requirements and must be accepted for one of the many exchange visitor program categories available with a sponsoring organization.
There are many exchange visitor visa programs available and they range from au pair to research scholars. The exchange visitor program is designed as a cultural experience for foreign nationals to experience life in the United States. The J-1 visa is managed by the Department of State (DOS) and Bureau of Consular Affairs to promote the exchange of persons, knowledge and skills in various fields involving the arts, sciences and education. Its premise is to create a successful exchange between U.S. citizens and foreign citizens through sponsored programs in compliance with the Exchange Visitor Program regulations.
Take advantage of these exchange programs. Apply for your J-1 visa in a few easy steps!
Immigrating to the USA can be a complex issue. In this package we will break down the complexities and explain the procedures. Find the Government forms, requirements and step-by-step instructions that you need to complete your J-1 Temporary Exchange Visitor Visa Application. Start today! Order your kit now!
Inside this package you will find:
- A complete set of forms that you will need to fill out to get your J-1 Temporary Exchange Visitor Visa Application.
- Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations, for you to perfectly understand what is requested in every single line of the forms.
- How to Establish your Ethnic Background. Immigration Status Summary: What U.S. citizen, immigrant, nonimmigrant, refugee and asylee mean?
- J-1 Temporary Exchange Visitor Visa - General Overview: Establishing Eligibility. Exchange Visitor Program.
- Exchange Visitor Categories: Student, Research Scholars, Professors, Short-Term Scholars, Non-Degree Students
- Eligibility Requirements; Student & Scholar Summer Work/Travel, Trainees, Au Pairs, International Visitors, Camp Counselors, Medical Graduates.
- Exchange Programs: Fulbright Scholarship, Humphrey Fellowship/Program Requirements.
- Other Considerations for the J-1 Temporary Exchange Visitor Visa Application: Joining Family Members, Arriving in the U.S. After Visa Issuance, Extension of Status, Visa Inquiries, Visa Denials, Additional Useful Considerations, Visa Ineligibility/Waiver.
- Foreign Residency Requirement: Establishing Eligibility for Waiver.
- Entering the U.S.
- Application Requirements for the J-1 Temporary Exchange Visitor Visa. SEVIS (Internet-based system that provides tracking and monitoring on nonimmigrant student activity and exchange visitors - J visa), Forms, Fees and Payment Options, Receipts and Contact Information.
- Submitting the J-1 Temporary Exchange Visitor Visa Application. Assembling the Package.
- Additional Information, Photo Specification and Sample Forms.
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies. Updates about your J-1 Temporary Exchange Visitor Visa Application.
It is easy and quick! Order your package now!
J-1 Temporary Exchange Visitor Visa Application
Share the page
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Los tiempos de procesamiento de varias solicitudes del USCIS varían, y algunos formularios demoran aún más...
> Read more
A medida que las computadoras e Internet son cada vez más importantes en nuestra vida diaria, el USCIS (Servicio de Ciudadanía...
Some undocumented immigrants in the U.S. are likely to get an opportunity to join the U.S. military. U.S. Department of Defense is...
> Read more