K-3, V-1 and V-2, U.S. Visas for Spouse and/or Children to Enter the United States
U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents are eligible to have their spouse and/or children join them in the U.S. by applying for either nonimmigrant K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visas.
The "K" Visas (K-3/K-4) are for spouse and children of U.S. citizens and the "V" Visas (V-1/V-2) are for the spouse and children of Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR). To qualify for either K-3/K-4 visa or a V-1/V-2 visa, the U.S. sponsor should have filed the Form I-130, immigrant petition on behalf of their qualifying spouse and/or children.
It is possible for the K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visa holders to enter the U.S. during the time the I-130 Immigrant Petition is being processed and apply for a Green Card from within the United States after the petition (form I-130) is approved.
There will be certain timing requirements that must be met for an applicant to qualify for either K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visa status. Find all the requirements and detailed process in this kit!
Immigration process can be a complex issue. But now you can do it yourself following the easy instruction in this package. Smooth and fast! Find the Government forms, requirements and step-by-step instructions that you need to complete your K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children Application. Start today! Order your kit now!
This package contains:
- A complete set of forms that you will need to fill out to get your K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children Application.
- Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations, for you to perfectly understand what is requested in every single line of the forms.
- How to Establish your Ethnic Background.
- General Overview for the K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children Application: Defining "Spouse", Numerical Visa Limitations, Bringing a Spouse (Husband or Wife) to Live in the United States.
- General Procedures, Establishing the Circumstances.
- Eligibility Requirements for "K-3" Visa.
- Eligibility Requirement for "V" Visa.
- V Classifications: Applying for a V Visa, Determining the Eligibility of Family Members, Immigration Status of a V, Visa Applicant, Visa Application Procedure, Applicant's Children, Work with a V Visa, Child Application, Fees.
- Information on Processing Times and About Denials.
- Procedural Requirements For K-3 Visa: Spouses of U.S. Citizens - Filing Procedures.
- Procedural Requirements For V Visa: Spouses of U.S. Residents - Filing Procedures.
- Application Forms and Sample Forms for K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children Application.
- Submission of Applications: Direct Mail Notice.
- List of additional Supporting Documents: Photo Specification, U.S. Immigration Filing Fees, Fingerprinting, Translations.
- Document & Photocopy Information.
- Maintaining, Changing Or Extending K-3 Nonimmigrant, Extension of Status, Termination of K-3/K-4 Status.
- Maintaining, Changing Or Extending V Nonimmigrant Status, Termination of V Status.
- Nonimmigrant Visas and Travel.
- Contact Information for Government Agencies and Directory of American Consulates and Embassies.
- Updates & USCIS Notices About K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children.
It is easy and quick! Order your package now!
K-3 and V1/V2 U.S. Entry Visa for Spouse or Child Application
Share the page
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Immigration reform still kicking: In the last week, many articles claimed that comprehensive immigration reform...
> Read more
Many DREAMers are still unaware of the age restrictions for deferred action status. To become eligible for deferred action...
Many believe that a minor sibling of a US citizen can get a Green Card through his/her parents' petition...
> Read more