K-3, V-1 and V-2, U.S. Visas for Spouse and/or Children to Enter the United States
U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents are eligible to have their spouse and/or children join them in the U.S. by applying for either nonimmigrant K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visas.
The "K" Visas (K-3/K-4) are for spouse and children of U.S. citizens and the "V" Visas (V-1/V-2) are for the spouse and children of Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR). To qualify for either K-3/K-4 visa or a V-1/V-2 visa, the U.S. sponsor should have filed the Form I-130, immigrant petition on behalf of their qualifying spouse and/or children.
It is possible for the K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visa holders to enter the U.S. during the time the I-130 Immigrant Petition is being processed and apply for a Green Card from within the United States after the petition (form I-130) is approved.
There will be certain timing requirements that must be met for an applicant to qualify for either K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visa status. Find all the requirements and detailed process in this kit!
Immigration process can be a complex issue. But now you can do it yourself following the easy instruction in this package. Smooth and fast! Find the Government forms, requirements and step-by-step instructions that you need to complete your K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children Application. Start today! Order your kit now!
This package contains:
- A complete set of forms that you will need to fill out to get your K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children Application.
- Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations, for you to perfectly understand what is requested in every single line of the forms.
- How to Establish your Ethnic Background.
- General Overview for the K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children Application: Defining "Spouse", Numerical Visa Limitations, Bringing a Spouse (Husband or Wife) to Live in the United States.
- General Procedures, Establishing the Circumstances.
- Eligibility Requirements for "K-3" Visa.
- Eligibility Requirement for "V" Visa.
- V Classifications: Applying for a V Visa, Determining the Eligibility of Family Members, Immigration Status of a V, Visa Applicant, Visa Application Procedure, Applicant's Children, Work with a V Visa, Child Application, Fees.
- Information on Processing Times and About Denials.
- Procedural Requirements For K-3 Visa: Spouses of U.S. Citizens - Filing Procedures.
- Procedural Requirements For V Visa: Spouses of U.S. Residents - Filing Procedures.
- Application Forms and Sample Forms for K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children Application.
- Submission of Applications: Direct Mail Notice.
- List of additional Supporting Documents: Photo Specification, U.S. Immigration Filing Fees, Fingerprinting, Translations.
- Document & Photocopy Information.
- Maintaining, Changing Or Extending K-3 Nonimmigrant, Extension of Status, Termination of K-3/K-4 Status.
- Maintaining, Changing Or Extending V Nonimmigrant Status, Termination of V Status.
- Nonimmigrant Visas and Travel.
- Contact Information for Government Agencies and Directory of American Consulates and Embassies.
- Updates & USCIS Notices About K-3, K4 or V1-V2 US Entry Visa for Spouse or Children.
It is easy and quick! Order your package now!
K-3 and V1/V2 U.S. Entry Visa for Spouse or Child Application
Share the page
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Los tiempos de procesamiento de varias solicitudes del USCIS varían, y algunos formularios demoran aún más...
> Read more
A medida que las computadoras e Internet son cada vez más importantes en nuestra vida diaria, el USCIS (Servicio de Ciudadanía...
Some undocumented immigrants in the U.S. are likely to get an opportunity to join the U.S. military. U.S. Department of Defense is...
> Read more