| American Immigration Center is not owned, affiliated or operated by the US government or any state agency.


Australian Work Visa

E-3 Visas are temporary work visas for nationals of Australia. In order to qualify for an E-3 Visa, you must have a specialty occupation. What is a Specialty Occupation? A specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge along with at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. For example, …

Australian Work VisaRead More »

Nurse Work Visa

The H1-C visa is for registered nurses to work temporarily in the United States. This visa category was created in 1999 to address the shortage of nurses in the United States. The process to obtain an H1-C visa is two steps, coordinating with the U.S. Department of Labor and with USCIS. H1-C visas are issued …

Nurse Work VisaRead More »

American Immigration Center Scam Alert – Deferred Action

As the date draws nearer to the policy change announcement promised in President Obama’s June 15th address, we caution Dream Act candidates to be wary of scammers. The Prosecutorial Discretion Policy promises to prioritize deportation of undocumented immigrants, placing Dream Act candidates at the bottom of the totem pole and create a path for them …

American Immigration Center Scam Alert – Deferred ActionRead More »

Obama Stops Deportation

President Obamas has signed an executive order which allows more than 800 000 young undocumented immigrants to remain in the US without the risk of deportation. While the president has not been able to get the DREAM Act passed to give the children of undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship, the executive order will offer …

Obama Stops DeportationRead More »