Apply for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Form I-821D Online!
Easily complete the I-821D form to file for Deferred Action simply and accurately today! Take the free eligibility quiz and prepare your Deferred Action application with simple step-by-step guidance.
To request Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, you must meet the following DACA requirements:
- You were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- You entered the United States prior to your 16th birthday;
- You have resided in the United States since June 15, 2007 and currently are present in the U.S.;
- You were in the United States on June 15, 2012 and must be physically in the U.S. at the time of filing for your request for deferred action;
- You entered the United States without border inspection before June 15, 2012, or your immigration status expired prior to June 15, 2012;
- You must be currently in school, have graduated, or obtained an equivalent certificate of completion from high school, successfully obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or must have been honorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States; and
- You must not have been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and must not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
In order to file for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, the following documents will need to be provided as evidence that you are eligible.
- Providing the following documents will prove that you entered the United States before the age of 16, that you have lived in the U.S. for five years and that you were present in the U.S. as of June 15th, 2012.
- Financial records
- Medical records
- School records
- Employment records, or
- Military records
- In order to indicate that you are or were in school, have graduated, are in the Armed Forces or had been honorably discharged from the Armed Forces, you will need to provide the following:
- GED certificate
- Report card
- High-school transcript
- Report of separation form
- Military personnel record, or
- Military health record