Website operator is located in the United States of America. We make no claim that this Website complies with the privacy laws of foreign nations.
Types of Information
Personally Identifiable Information
If you want to correct or update your Personally Identifiable Information you can easily do so using the "edit profile" function on your account. We reserve the right to collect information about you from other sources and store it in connection with other information we may have about you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Certain non-personal information, including but not limited to the type of browser you are using, the operating system running that browser, your IP address, and any other information provided or entered by you on our Website ("NonPersonally Identifiable Information"), may be automatically recorded by the standard operation of our Website's internet servers. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information can be used to help diagnose server problems, administer our Website and generally improve the online experience. We will also collect certain information arising from your use of the Website, such as cookies or web beacons. We may supplement the data we collect with other information from other sources, including the Demographics and Interest Reports and User-ID tracking features of Google Analytics. You can opt out of Google Demographics tracking by installing the official Google Analytics opt-out browser extension here. We may also collect other Non-Personally Identifiable Information such as: (1) age; (ii) gender; (iii) interest categories; or (iv) parental status.
In addition, when you access our Website or use our services on a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of device you use, unique device ID, wireless mobile subscriber information, operating system, and information about your use of our services. With your consent, we may use available services on your device to determine your precise location. Our services may be supported by advertising, some of which may be customized based on information we collect or receive about you or your devices, including your location.
All of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information, as well as any other information described above may be referred to collectively as the "User Information." We will retain your User Information for a long as your account is active and as long as needed to provide or offer you services, in our sole discretion, in accordance with applicable law.
Information Sources and Uses
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from a number of sources, including:
- Registration Information you provide when creating an account on our Website.
- Billing Information you provide when purchasing on Website.
- Other information your provide, such as the city of your birth and your mother's maiden name, used to verify your identity in case you forget your login information.
- Information you provide in response to our communications. For example, we may ask you to provide your email address so that we may send you notifications, alerts, special offers and newsletters.
- Information that you provide to customer service representatives, correspondence and general feedback.
- Information you provide responding to Website products or services.
- Information you provide in order to check status on your application.
We may use Personally Identifiable Information about you in a number of ways, including:
- responding to your request for products or services offered through the Website;
- continuing to check status on your application on your behalf;
- notifying you about products, services, and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you;
- providing promotional offers through direct marketing, including, without limitation e-mail, telephone, or SMS Messages Service
We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose your User Information in accordance with applicable law, including Personally Identifiable Information, but excluding sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (i.e., social security number and financial account information), with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties, such as, but not limited to:
- Special Offers - We may disclose User Information to affiliated companies for marketing purposes and to enhance our products or services. We may extend select special offers of goods or services to you. If you want to opt-out of receiving these offers, see the "Offering You Choices - Marketing Options," section below.
- Vendors - We may disclose User Information to non-affiliated third party companies that provide services to us, such as marketing, distribution, advertising, analytics, data or list management, or certain product functionalities, or who provide goods or services that you may be interested in. If you provide any User Information to us, you expressly consent to receiving telephone calls, emails, text messages and/or direct mail from us, or on our behalf, about our Website's products and services.
- As Allowed by Law - We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with non-affiliated third parties as allowed or required by law.
- Cooperation with Government Agencies/Response to Subpoenas and/or Court Order - We may cooperate with any law enforcement or government agency request for User Information or documents, any administrative, civil or criminal subpoena, or any court order, and we may disclose any information we have regarding you, including User Information , in response to such requests without prior notice to you.
- Transferability - We may transfer your User Information and other data with any business controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us. In the event we go through a business transition, such as merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our assets, your Personally Identifiable Information and other User Information may be transferred, and you hereby consent to such transfer.
In addition to the above, we may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is needed: (a) to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with our legal rights or property or the rights or property of another person; or (b) by operation of law.
Please be advised that certain Personally Identifiable Information becomes a matter of public record upon the filing of certain documents with the appropriate government agency or court.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Do Not Track Signals
Pages on our Website also may contain "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons.
We do not currently support the Do Not Track browser setting.
If you do not wish us to disclose Personally Identifiable Information to third parties (except in response to a law enforcement or government agency request or as required by law), or do not wish to receive offers about new products or services, or do not wish us to continue to check your case status on your behalf, you may opt out by emailing our Customer Care department using our Contact Us page. Further, each marketing e-mail we send to you will include instructions how to opt-out. Please note that you may still receive communications from third parties to whom we have disclosed your information before you opted out. You should contact such parties directly to opt out of receiving information from them.
We cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent our computers from being illegally accessed, and the data on them stolen or altered, and we assume no liability or responsibility to you or to any third party arising out of any loss, misuse, destruction, or alteration of your User Information. You should take great care in handling and disclosing your personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Persons Under 18 Years Old
You must be at least 18 years old in order to use the Website or purchase its products and services. The Website is not directed to or intended for use by people under 18 years old. We are not knowingly soliciting personal information from such people or sending them requests for personal information. If you are under 18, you are not permitted to use this Website, our products or services, or send us any personal information.
Acceptance of These Terms