In some cases, US citizenship applicants go through the entire citizenship process without ever needing the help of an immigration attorney. It is possible to fill out all the required forms and simply go through the various processes for visas, green cards, and citizenship all without ever consulting an immigration lawyer. However, it is a good idea to keep in mind that immigration lawyers can help you. There are many cases in which you will want to consult with an immigration attorney rather than trying to resolve the issue yourself:
1) If an immigration form has been rejected. If you apply for a green card, green card renewal, visa, or citizenship and your immigration application has been rejected for something that is not obvious, an immigration lawyer can help you determine what the problem is and can help you resolve the problem so that you do not lose your status.
2) You have been living as an undocumented immigrant in the US and now wish to become a documented immigrant. The asylum process is complex and a US immigration attorney can help you to present the best possible case so that you spend as little time outside the country as possible.
3) You have items on your application that may negatively affect your ability to secure immigration status. If you have made mistakes in your past and are now worried that those mistakes may affect your immigration application status, an immigration attorney can help you determine what can be done in order to increase your chances of approval.
4) If your case is complicated. Attorneys can be very helpful if your application is excessively complicated by multiple applications, unusual family situations, or other factors. Many things can make your application complex – such as a complicated family life or multiple moves. An attorney can help present your immigration application to the USCIS correctly.
5) If you need someone to negotiate with the USCIS on your behalf. Sometimes, the USCIS makes mistakes that affect your immigration application or reject your applications for the wrong reasons. A good attorney can negotiate with the USCIS to ensure that an error does not cost you your status.
Of course, in order to get the best immigration help possible, you need to find immigration attorney resources and professionals who are experienced and reliable. U.S. Immigration Support can help. Our US immigration attorneys offer full-service business and family immigration services. With extensive experience and excellent knowledge of current US immigration laws, our attorneys can really help you.
If you cannot find an immigration attorney yourself, contact us today and we can help you find a qualified and helpful US immigration attorney who can help your case.