US-Immigration.com is not a government agency. If you are just looking for forms, you can get them from the USCIS.gov website for free. US-Immigration.com does not sell USCIS forms. We provide a complete and easy to use online immigration software solution.
We are not a law firm nor a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Our customer support is for technical and billing issues, and will not answer legal questions or give legal advice. The REFUND POLICY
We help you complete your application quickly and accurately, provide 24/7 customer support, and automatically generate all the forms you need for your application - ready to submit to the USCIS by you.
US Citizenship Application through Naturalization using Form N-400
US Citizenship Application Form N-400 is used for obtaining US citizenship (naturalization). Lawful Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) over the age of 18 who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for US citizenship.
Lawful Permanent residents (Green Card holders) whose Green Card has been valid during the 5 years prior can file for US citizenship. You can follow through the US immigration process to attain citizenship. If you are married to a US citizen, you may apply for US citizenship after 3 years with a valid Green Card. There are exceptions. If an applicant has served in the United States Armed Forces during war, that individual may obtain citizenship without first becoming a permanent resident if he or she was in the United States upon enlistment into the US military. A completed Form N-400 (US Citizenship Application) is the required form; it must be filed along with photos and supporting documents. Becoming a US citizen has many advantages. File today for US Citizenship, and don't wait to process your naturalization and immigration forms.
Advantages of U.S. Citizenship
- Right to vote: The ability to elect the leaders of this nation is an exclusive right of US citizens. Becoming one of them gives you the right to vote in federal elections. Get a voice!
- Reunite your family in the United States: To promote family unity, US citizens and legal residents are allowed to petition for certain qualified relatives to come and live permanently in the United States. Usually, only US citizens get priority when petitioning for loved ones. Bring your family to the US!
- Obtain citizenship for children born abroad: If you are a US citizen and your child was born outside of the country, he or she could become a US citizen automatically.
- Ability to travel freely across US borders: Enjoy all the benefits of overseas travel with a US passport! Get assistance from the US government and feel protected during your trips! Remember that as a US citizen the amount of time you spend outside the country is not restricted. Permanent Residents, on the other hand, may lose their status if they leave the country for a certain period of time.
- Collect benefits: Take advantage of US benefits like social security and Medicare.
- Become a federal employee: To be eligible for most federal jobs you need to be a US citizen. You can apply and enjoy the benefits of being a federal worker!
- Become an elected official: Most elected posts in this country require US citizenship. Get the right to participate!
You decided to commit to the journey of immigration to the USA. Complete it.
Our Application Package includes all the forms you need to send to the USCIS for processing. It also includes personalized filing instructions that tell you exactly how to properly file your application with the USCIS. Application Package Fee: $199. USCIS Application Fee: $595, Biometrics Fee: $85.