US Immigration Update: On October 2, 2020 the U.S.C.I.S. will implement new increases for many Immigration applications and benefits. All applicants who want to apply for the following application types and benefits will see a dramatic increase in fees.

All applications postmarked on or after October 2, 2020 will cost you hundreds or thousands in extra fees. See the chart below to see the differences in the current vs new fees.

Current vs New Fee Increases

Form #Immigration ApplicationCurrent FeesNew FeesExtra Fees% Increase
N-400U.S. Citizenship$640$1,170$530+83%
I-130/I-485Family Green Cards$1,760$2,860$1,100+62%
I-751Petition to Remove Conditions$595$760$165+28%
I-765Employment Authorization (EAD) - (Non-DACA)$410$550$140+34%

Related Articles:
USCIS Significantly Increases Fees for US Citizenship, Green Cards and Visas applications


Green Card For Children Application

Prepare Your USCIS Form I-130 Family Based Green Card with Immigration Direct

Green Card For Children Application

Our Services Include

  • Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
  • Easy to understand instructions
  • Eligibility check before starting your application
  • Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
  • Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
  • Peace of mind

Price $195 (Government Fees not included )

Prepare Your USCIS Form I-130

Green Card For Children Application

Application Package $195 + USCIS Filing Fees
Green Card For Children Application

By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service By the way, here’s something you should know before using our service. Read More If you haven’t noticed yet, we’re not A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT affiliated with ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. Customer service agents are not lawyers and will only answer questions regarding billing or our software. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours! close

More Information

Green Card for Children Application

Sponsorship through family and employment is among the most common means of getting a Green Card. American citizens and permanent residents can be sponsors of family members petitioning for Green Cards or seeking to adjust their status with respect to their immigration to the United States.

"Immediate relatives" of US citizens is a category that includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents. These relatives have visa numbers immediately available when they apply for a Green Card. Unmarried children over 21, married children of any age, and siblings of US citizens are classified under the family preference category and do not have a visa number immediately available when petitioning. These relatives have to wait until their priority date, or the date on which a US citizen sponsor correctly filed the petition with the USCIS, becomes current.

Children of US citizens who are under 21 and unmarried are Immediate Relatives; they have a visa number immediately available. The US citizen sponsor has to file Form I-130 to establish the family relationship. Once the form is approved, a visa number for the child is immediately available. The child will then have to petition for a status adjustment to permanent resident if he/she is already living in the US. If the child is living outside the US, he or she will have to apply for an immigration visa; it is issued by the Department of State.

Take Free Eligibility Quiz

Unmarried children (over the age of 21) of US citizens fall under the first preference category. Married sons and daughters (any age) of US citizens fall under the third preference category. Unmarried children (any age) of permanent residents fall under the second preference category. The sponsor will have to file Form I-130 to establish the familial relationship, and, when approved, these children will have to wait for visa numbers to become available. When their priority date becomes current and a visa number is available, they will have to apply to adjust their status to permanent resident if they are already living in the US; or apply for an immigration visa if they are living outside the US.

To promote family unity, immigration law allows US citizens to file a petition for certain qualified relatives to come and live permanently in the United States. Eligible immediate relatives include a US citizen's spouse (see Green Card Through Marriage Application), unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents if the US citizen is over the age of 21 (see Green Card Through Parent(s) Application).

Bring your children to the United States in a few easy steps!

It can feel overwhelming to have to start your citizenship, a visa, a Green Card, or an immigration status change. This do-it-yourself package can assist you. Find the Government forms, requirements, and step-by-step instructions that you will need. Start today and bring your loved ones to the US! Order your kit now!

Standard Family Green Card Application Government & Filing Fees:

  • USCIS Application Filing Fee $535 (Due upon submission of application to USCIS)(We do not collect government & filing fees)