• The U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) has closed all offices until June 3, 2020.
  • All applications will still be accepted online or through mail.
  • All expired Green cards, Visas or EAD need to be renewed.
  • USCIS will reuse previously submitted biometrics in order to process valid Form I-765.
  • Expect delays in applications that are in progress. (Check Status)

Learn how COVID-19 affects U.S. Immigration

For health & travel notices information relating to Coronavirus Covid-19 please visit the CDC @ CoronaVirus.gov


I-290B (Notice of Appeal or Motion)

  • File your case with the latest and updated Immigration forms
  • Avoid delays or even denials by using the right Immigration forms
  • Download now your Immigration form in PDF format. It's that easy, and it's free!
  • Secure Download (All information protected)
  • Read below to find more information about the form you have selected
I-290B (Notice of Appeal or Motion)

I-290B (Notice of Appeal or Motion)

When you submit an immigration petition or application to the USCIS, you of course hope for an affirmative response. If you get an adverse decision in your case but feel that this decision was made incorrectly, you can appeal the decision and ask to reopen your case. You can do this by filing USCIS form I-290B (Notice of Appeal or Motion). You can file this form with the office that returned the adverse decision in your case. Filing this form will not ensure that a new and favorable decision will be made in your case but it does give you the opportunity to present your case.