How to File Form I-765

An Employment Authorization Document (EAD card), also known as a work permit, is a legal document issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to grant you the legal right to work in the U.S. The application for employment authorization is also known as form I-765. An EAD card is issued for a specified period of time-based on your immigration situation. READ MORE