How to File I-130 Form



When a U.S. citizen or lawful resident of the U.S. wants to help relatives immigrate to the U.S., the Form I-130 is used to declare and establish the relationship of the citizen with the immigrant. The form is also called the Petition for Alien Relative. You need to file a separate form for each relative wishing to apply for…READ MORE