How to Renew an Employment Authorization Document?


Employment authorization documents (EAD) allow non-U.S. citizens and non-Green Card holders to work legally in the U.S. It is a legal work permit that grants the holder of that document, authorization to work in the country. These documents come with a two year validity period and are renewable. In some cases, EADs valid for one year are issued… READ MORE