How to Get a 551 Stamp

Form 551, more correctly known as Form I-551, or simply 551, is a US green card. The I-551 stamp in a person’s passport indicates that the applicant has received green card status. A green card 551 stamp means that someone can enter the US with the right to live and work permanently in the United States. Someone with a 551 stamp on their passport will usually be mailed an official green card upon arrival in the US.

For many immigrants, a green card 551 is a goal. This is because a US green card gives an immigrant the right to live and work in the United States permanently. Although a green card does not provide as many rights and privileges as US citizenship, it still allows someone to reside full-time in the United States and to exit and enter the United States more freely than they would with a visa. The green card or permanent residency is also an important step on the path to US citizenship.

There are many ways to get a green card 551 stamp. One good option is to consult with a qualified United States immigration attorney in your country of residence. An immigration attorney can tell you whether you qualify for permanent residency and can help you apply for permanent residency. There are many ways to qualify.

You may be able to qualify through marriage if you have married a United States citizen. You may also qualify to become a permanent resident by working in the United States or agreeing to share your professional expertise with professionals in the United States. Entrepreneurs are also sometimes given the right to apply for a green card, as are members of the United States Armed Forces. A good immigration attorney can tell you what your best options are for getting a green card 551 stamp in your passport.

Even if you do not qualify for a 551 green card stamp in your passport, however, this does not mean that you do not qualify for permanent residency. In fact, most immigrants enter the United States on a visa and apply for permanent residency once in the United States. This is another option for you. You can speak with a good attorney about ways to qualify for a visa into the United States. Once you’re in the United States, then you can look for ways to apply for permanent residency.