This post is for those who have received their immigrant visas and are looking to create USCIS Electronic Immigration System (USCIS ELIS) accounts to pay their USCIS immigrant fee. This post will walk our readers through each step of the USCIS ELIS account creation process.
- Go to USCIS ELIS and click on “Create New Account” under “Create A New Account”.
- Provide Email and Account Type – Select one of the options from the drop-down menu under “Select Account Type”. Enter a valid email id in the provided space.
- Confirm Email – USCIS will send a confirmation number to the email ID the user has provided. They need click on the USCIS ELIS link that they get in their mails to access the USCIS ELIS login screen.
- Password Setup – Create a password and click on “Next”.
- Password Reset Questions & Answers – Choose from the drop-down menu five password reset questions and answer those questions. This step is to confirm the identity of the customers and to help them reset passwords if forgotten.
- Choose Security Preference – Here are three security options from which they need to choose one. They can choose to receive their secure PIN via text or voice message or email. USCIS ELIS will accept only U.S. phone numbers and not foreign phone numbers. So those in the U.S. alone can choose to get their PIN via text or voice message. The others can get their PIN via email.
- Security Preference – Enter Secure PIN – Enter the PIN and click on “Submit PIN”.
- Account Activated – After the PIN is entered, the accounts will be activated and full access will be given to use the USCIS ELIS online accounts. Click on “USCIS ELIS Home” to start the applications.
The above instructions will help our readers to set up USICS ELIS online accounts. They can click here to know how to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee using the online USCIS ELIS accounts they have created now.