This website is not affiliated with, owned, or operated by any government agency

Green Card

Green Card Renewal Fees

When a U.S. permanent resident is planning to renew their Green Card, it’s also important for them to prepare for the renewal fees. In order to renew the Green Card, the permanent resident may file Form I-90, the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). When filing for Green …

Green Card Renewal FeesRead More »

How to Read Green Card

Green Card Information Permanent Resident Cards are a primary form of identification for permanent residents. Also known as Green Cards, these official documents allow their holders to live and work in the U.S. as well as re-enter the U.S. after traveling abroad for short periods of time. Green Cards may also be helpful in filing …

How to Read Green CardRead More »

Green Card Registration Number

Immigration Registration Numbers USCIS creates a new A-File, or Alien File, for each person who wants to immigrate to the United States. When USCIS creates the A-File, it also assigns an Alien Registration Number, for example, “123-456-789” to that person’s file. Alien Registration Numbers are often referred to as an Alien Number, A-Number, Permanent Resident …

Green Card Registration NumberRead More »