Pay Your Immigration Form Filing Fees With a Credit Card

Pay Your immigration Form Filing Fees With a Credit CardUSCIS allows people filing certain immigration forms to pay their form filing fee and biometric services fee, with a credit card.

You may use your credit card to pay your fees at no additional cost. USCIS accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You will need to make sure your card has enough money for the fees because USCIS will reject your application if your card is declined.

How to pay with a credit card?

To pay with a credit card, you will have to complete and sign Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions. Make sure to place this form on top of your application.

If your application is accepted, your card will be charged for the required amount. USCIS will also destroy your Form G-1450 to make sure that your credit card information is safe. This form will be destroyed even if your form is rejected. Your credit card statement will have information on the charge from USCIS.

If you are filing multiple applications, you will have to pay the fees separately for each application or petition you are filing. Submit one Form G-1450 with each application you are filing.

USCIS will reject your application package if you submit one credit card authorization form for multiple requests. You cannot submit a check and Form G-1450 to split the payment for the same application. If you submit both, your package will be rejected. Your application will not be accepted if you send checks, Form G-1450 and money orders for multiple requests.

USCIS accepts credit card payments for around 40 USCIS forms. This includes some commonly filed forms like Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative; Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status; Form N-400, Application for Naturalization and Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card.