| American Immigration Center is not owned, affiliated or operated by the US government or any state agency.


Extending Your Stay in the US

Non-immigrant visas are meant for foreign nationals who seek to stay temporarily in the United States. These non-immigrant visas are not permanent visas and the foreign nationals who enter into America as non-immigrants will have to leave the country before the expiration of their authorized period of stay and it is illegal to overstay the …

Extending Your Stay in the USRead More »